Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It's THAT Time!

The time of year when all of my favorite shows come back and my DVR goes into overdrive!

I am so looking forward to two of my all-time favorite shows that will have season premieres this week:



and then one of my new faves that I caught up on last year via Netflix and watched last seasons episodes:


and then the premiere of a new show that is sure to be a complete hit! Give me some Simon, please!!



Life is good and everything is back to normal in my world when I have my favorite shows to look forward to!

What are YOU watching??



8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm with you with everything but the X factor.

How I Met Your Mother, last night, was soooo good! The New Girl and Up All Night are looking pretty good! I'm so happy good tv is back on! :D

msprimadonna67 said...

I'm super excited for the return of such shows as Dancing With the Stars, Modern Family, and Glee. We're also checking out the new show Up All Night. Yay for Fall t.v.!

Nichole said...

Glad I'm not the only one who gets excited when the fall TV season starts :o)

I like The Big Bang Theory too. I also like The Middle and How I Met Your Mother. I'm looking forward to checking out The New Girl and Up All Night too.

Macey said...

ya know, i don't even know what's on right now!

Impulsive Addict said...

So far, I'm loving Up All Night, Ringer, New Girl and I can't wait to watch Whitney.

April said...

Hi Amy!
Been awhile, hasn't it! Life's been pretty crazy around here.

You know, it's any wonder that my DVR doesn't go KA-BOOM with all the shows I record daily. Don't know where I'd be without it. I caught a glimpse or two of The X-Factor last night and found it to be too much like America's Got Talent. My current fav. shows are The Middle and all the Real Housewives shows. Talk about DRAMA!

AndreaLeigh said...

i haven't gotten to watch the x factor yet but it is on my dvr!

love the big bang theory! i'm sad that this is the last season of DH.

Queenie Jeannie said...

We usually see the shows a day or two after you. I normally LOVE Dancing with the Stars, but they seem to be scraping the bottom of the barrel for "stars" this season - blech! LOVE the new X Factor show! LOVE the new Survivor season!!!! And waiting to love the new Walking Dead season.

I'm feeling better....but then dorked up my right knee! It's crazy bad and nothing is comfortable. UGH!! Getting old isn't for sissies, lol!