Tuesday, November 27, 2012

*Hello, out there*

....and then it was quiet! For a very long time, looks like. Well, here I am, still alive and kicking and making it. SO much has happened in the last few months. Let me see, here goes...

My girls are aging me ever so much every single day. I wanted babies, not teenagers. They definitely keep me on my toes, but I would not change them for the world.

We have all been pretty healthy and that's an awesome thing. Let's keep it that way, k?

I have been dating a guy for the last 4 months! So far, so good, but I'm not going to talk too much about it, cause I don't wanna jinx it, ya know? Anyway, he's a sweetheart...nothing serious, just have a really great time together.

The holidays are creeping up on us quite rapidly and I am not looking forward to it one darn bit. Neither is my pocketbook...which is quite empty at the moment! C'est la vie'.

If anything extremely exciting happens I will be sure and share. As for now, I am enjoying my simple and quiet life.



1 comment:

April said...

So thrilled to hear from you, Amy...it's been much too long! Happy to hear that things are going well for you! I see you're a BzzAgent, too! I just joined up a few months ago...fun stuff!