Monday, June 9, 2008

No Pets!

I have always been the type to not want any kind of pet inside the house. I don't like the mess, the smell or the trouble. Well, I may be getting a kitten. My kids have been asking for some sort of pet and of all there is out there, a cat will be the easier and cheaper of the choices.


My boyfriend has a cat that had kittens about 6 weeks ago and they are getting to the point of eating on their own and getting around. We may take it home within the next week or two. I won't have it in the house 24 hours a day though. My initial plan was to have it in the house only part time. I think bringing it inside in the evening and then letting it out during the day will be our best bet.


I took a pic of it/him this weekend and I wanted to share it here.....I couldn't resist how cute it was sleeping like that! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

VERY cute, Amy! BTW-I read all your posts too!

Sooz said...

Kitty! SO adorable.