I am so loving this!
Since yesterday and the day before, I've been really getting into this blog-a-mania. From posting, to reading and adding more subscriptions, I am even more hooked now. I think I am getting addicted :)
I finally found a site that has FREE layouts for blogs and it is so cool! Check out LeeLou Blogs for some really great layouts. All you have to do is grab the little box and advertise it on your page and you can use the HTML for free. I have looked around at some other sites that specifically design blog layouts just for you, but they fell a little over my budget. One day when I become a famous blogger, I'll get one of those........yeah right! :p
Another 'fun' thing I've been hunting for is those little 'buttons' along side my fellow blogger friends pages and I've gotten some really cool ideas with those also. I am still working on everything, so keep checking back to see what's new!
If anyone has any cool sites they'd like to share, I'd be thrilled to hear from you. One thing I have found that is neat, is the signature that some of these peeps have included when they sign off at the end of a post. I would love to learn how to make one for myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love the new look! I'll have to check them out. The blogspot templates are kind of boring and I don't have the extra cash to pay for a custom one. Was it easy to install? I don't want to loose all the stuff I already have on my side bar.
I haven't used my signature lately but I've gotten them at mylivesignature.com
Love the new blog look! I will have to check out the website.
Aren't her blog templates great? I've already changed mine up...I had the "flip" of yours, but I wanted a "calmer" one....ya know, calmer blog, calmer life...yeah, right!
Post a Comment