See this?
Yeah, mine would be dead!
Maybe we should not call it dead, it is fixable.
Supposedly!
Couple months ago, it started acting up.
Not spinning right.
Called Sears for them to come out and check it for me.
They came, they finished it off, now I wait.
Wait for the part to arrive.
One week without a washing machine.
It sucks.

14 comments:
Bless your heart...I would be buried in dirty clothes too...plus playing catch up when it is fixed would SUCK! Hope they get it done soon!
That really blows!! I wish there was a laundry fairy.
that totally sucks!
That is no fun Angie (7 clown circus) is having the same problems.
Been there done that...sucks!!! Hang in there :)
popped over from Mama Kat's. Not having a washing machine would be awful. You are the second blogger that I read about having issues with Sears. What is up with them?
at least it is fixable! Our washer was having problems too but the parts were so expensive that it was cheaper to just buy a new one.
Hope today is better for you!!
Ugh, that has GOT to suck!
Justine :o )
If you wanna bring your clothes over, I have a washboard and a creek - we can do laundry a la "Oh Brother Where Art Thou" style ;)
What a bummer! Hope it gets fixed soon.
Nothing makes us appreciate our conveniences as much as when we suddenly lose them, and having to go to the laundromat is right up there. I feel for you
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I'm lucky my husband does all the laundry because he says I don't do it right! Yay me!
Oh no! The one perk of living in a building with shared laundry, I guess...if it breaks, someone else has to fix it :)
I just did your prompt at Mama Kat's. I picked the dishwasher as my appliance of choice. Washing machine is definitely right up there, though!
Stopping by from SITS to say hi. Hope you get your washing machine fixed soon. It would drive me crazy not to have mine. Happy Thursday !
Post a Comment