Sunday, June 14, 2009

.....press play

I am back, didja miss me?

We made it back Saturday evening around 6pm and even though we had an awesome time, I was ready to get home.

Luckily, and no thanks to my Sweetie and his wild driving (it's how I see it, anyway), we went to Florida and back without any major problems. Despite the fact that I uttered, muttered, or screamed "Oh My God!" countless times, going and coming. Men drivers!

Anyway, I am still tired, finally caught up on a cajillion emails and over 500 blogs posts in my reader. No, I did not comment on them all, but give me a break folks, I will be back to my old self hopefully this week. I still have not downloaded any pics yet, either.

My suitcase and the girls suitcases, still sit there, packed. I have a plan. You need some clothes? Gotta change? Get it out of the suitcase until it's emptied. Yeah, I am lazy like that.

Regular blog posts/comments will resume this week!





16 comments:

The Nice One said...

Glad you survived your trip!
My husband is the worst driver on the planet. A trip to the store requires me wearing a helmet and football pads to feel comfortable....

Caroline said...

Welcome home...have fun unpacking ;)

MediMonsters said...

So glad you had a great trip! I missed you.

My suitcases didn't get unpacked for a few weeks--I was like you--just pull it out when you need it.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

CG said...

Well, glad you are back because you have a beautiful blog! Love the header...very inviting! Stopping by from SITS!

Reviewer11 said...

LOL, Glad you made it back in one piece. Funny you mention men in driving. My brother was kinda driving like that today and I was like "Not so fast." we need a helmet and our feet on the dashboard for when they drive like a rabid driver. :P

From a SITSta. :D

Lula! said...

Yes, I missed you. I really did. And I also forgive you for not loving Bluegrass.

Michael Horvath said...

The family is the important thing. We fellow bloggers can wait. Hope you had a great time!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Welcome home!!! YEAH I'm so glad your back you know I missed your smiling face :).

You sound just like me anytime I drive with Rick, it's usually threw closed fingers that I peek thru ... LOL

I like the suitcase idea, hey it works :)

Mama Dawg said...

Glad you had a great trip. Just got back ourselves last week from Disney and I've still got a couple of bags that I haven't unpacked. Sigh.....maybe this weekend!

jmt said...

That is EXACTLY how I unpack! LOL I think I might still have the suitcase on the middle of the floor...from April. Oops.

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a great time.
Thanks for coming by!

Susie said...

Welcome back! I can't wait to hear about your trip:-)

lynn said...

Welcome back! Of course we missed ya! That's how I unpack too :)
Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see the pics!

Queenie Jeannie said...

It's so great to have you back Amy!! And in one piece too, lol! My husband is a horrible driver and for long trips I drive, or I don't go, lol!!!

Big hugs!!

Anonymous said...

welcome back!