Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Molly Ringwalds

This past weekend, my best friend Heather and I went to see The Molly Ringwalds. If you have never heard of them or even heard them, you must go and visit their website. You will not be disappointed.





Anyway, The Molly Ringwalds are an 80's tribute band from England that perform tons of music from the 80's, so anyone that knows me knows that it's a given that I would enjoy these guys. This was my first time seeing them live, but it will not be my last.




Heather and I before the show
These pics were taken with her camera phone, so the quality is not the best.



Here we are with one of the guitar players, after the show. You know I have this thing for men with guitars and he knew how to work it!



Me with the lead singer. Heather has a crush on him but he's too short for me!
I will be a lifelong fan of their's now, that's for sure!
4 more days until I leave for Florida!












15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of them. Love the pictures -- looks like yall had a fun time. Have fun on your trip to Florida.

April said...

They're new to me, too! I guess I really need to get out more, huh? LOL! Glad you had such a great time! We're headed to Florida, too, in a week and a half...I can't wait!

jmt said...

Okay, I have NOT heard of them, but anyone that plays 80s non-stop would be a hit in my book. Did they...play....Jesse's girl? R. Springfield? Please say yes. LOL

Aim said...

looks like you had a great time. Florida?!? I'm jealous. But I do hear a beach in Northern WI calling my name....

nikkicrumpet said...

strange band name...but cool that they made themselves so available to the fans!

Cassie said...

That sounds like fun! What kind of music do they play? 80's??

Unknown said...

I've never heard of them, but I love 80's music too so I'll have to check them out. Looks like you had a fun time. =)

lynn said...

Looks like so much fun! Glad you guys had a good time. I'm jealous of your trip to Florida, but looking forward to hearing all about it.

msprimadonna67 said...

I've never heard of them, either, but I think I have to go check them out, NOW! I'm a totally 80s geek: )

Tess said...

Love the 80's!

tiarastantrums said...

oh sounds like too much fun

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I'm sad to say I don't think I've heard of them either. But it sure looks like fun!

Yeah have lots of fun in FL :)

KatBouska said...

You're such a groupie. ;)

Aubrey said...

LOVE the band name! What else would an 80s tribute band be named?!?!

I bet it was a blast!

MediMonsters said...

Looks like yall had fun!! Love the pictures. I've heard of them and that they were worth seeing. May have to check them out next time.