Now along with an award, comes some work so here goes.1. Say one nice thing to a man in your life.
To my dad: Thanks for always being there and for all of your advice and 'help' over the years. I love you and appreciate it all.
2. List at least 6 ways you measure success in your life (or for your blog).
* I have children that are happy and healthy and I would like to think they are that way because of me.
* I have a job that I love and I achieved it on my own.
* I am in a great and loving relationship with a kind-hearted and wonderful man who loves me despite my faults.
*I keep up with my blog, for the most part and that is a huge success, because I never thought it would go this far.
*I have made tons of online friends in the last 4 years and I stay in touch with them all.
* I go to bed at night, having completed just about everything I needed to do each day.
3. Assign this award to 5 other blogs.
Caroline
Therese
Lizzy
Trish
Briana
This is never easy (assigning an award, I'd like to give them out to all my peeps, but thems the rules)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like to take this time to thank each and every one of you that commented on my last post or those who emailed me privately. YOU don't know how much all your comments, kind words and prayers mean to me.
Chelsea and I worked together on school work until almost bedtime last night and she even said it was "kinda fun" . SO hopefully if we can make it fun and interesting, things will go our way.

7 comments:
Congrats on the award!
Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Congratulations on your award:-)
Congrats on the award! :)
Congrats on the award! :)
Very cool award...and you certainly measure up in my book! Glad to hear Chelsea is having some fun with homework...nice job mom!
Awe great answers, I happily accept this award and will do it in my post tomorrow :) Thanks for the emails today too!
Congrats on your award!!!
Post a Comment