Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Fun Meme & Award



I would like to thank Therese at The Musings of a Mom for tagging me with this meme.




These are the rules: Pass this on to 5 blogging friends. Open the closest book to you, not your favorite or most intellectual book, but the book closest to you at the moment, to page 56. Write the 5th sentence, as well as two to five sentences following that.




My book is THE REBEL HOUSEWIFE and on page 56, the 5th sentence reads.......




I cherished each time I could use my mommy-magic to kiss a boo-boo and make it all better. I loved seeing his little face light up when he saw me every morning, and I treasured all those precious little boy hugs and kisses.




And I pass the meme onto:
























~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




I've also been given an award........




Mammarazzi @ Dandelion Wishes gave me this baby........
















Thank you sweety!! (her blog is a fun one, so check her out for sure !)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Trish @ Just A Little Something From Me awarded me this:



Requirements for accepting this award are that I must list five of my favorite addictions and then pass along the award to five other fabulous blogs.
My five addictions are:
1. The computer (this one is a no-brainer, as everyone that knows me will attest to it)
2. Blogging....(obviously)
3. Music (I couldn't go without it, there's always a song stuck in my head)
4. Photography ( I love taking and looking at pictures)
5. Sweets (especially chocolate)
I pass this award on to:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks ladies for the awards. It really means a lot to me that so many of you out there read my blog and I love you all and your blogs too. I've met some really great people since I began blogging. I just want you all to know that even if I don't always comment on every post, I am reading them. I just get lazy sometimes. sheesh! :-)

10 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats on the awards and thanks for passing the one on to me. It really made my day and I'm having a a bad one so this was just what I needed.

~Trish~ said...

You are very welcome :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you...you deserve it!!

Mama Wheaton said...

Congrats - I love your blog.

BBB said...

I like the part of the book... I do wish Mommy kisses would fix things forever.

Susie said...

Congratulations on your awards!!! You deserve them:-)

Aim said...

you got some great awards there, Amy. Congrats.

Tabitha Blue said...

Well, such an interesting meme you've passed on to me!! Thanks! Sounds like fun... reaching for my book now :)

Hope you had a Merry SITSmas!! It really is a good photo of you!! :)

lynn said...

Congrats Amy! And thank you for one you passed on to me!

nikkicrumpet said...

Cool....two great awards from very nice bloggers...gotta love that!