Friday, December 5, 2008

Remembering Mom

It's been one year.
We still think about you every day.
We still laugh and cry at all the memories.
You will always be with us.
We love you.
My niece, My mom, Chelsea and Alyssa

March 11, 1946/December 5, 2007




22 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Amy! I will be thinking of you today!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful and special post. i'll be praying for you today :)

Mama Wheaton said...

Have a thoughtful day. I will be thinking of you.

Caroline said...

Beautiful post, Amy! Many blessings to you today :)

Susie said...

What a beautiful tribute! My thoughts are with you on this difficult day.

Ashley said...

This must be a hard day but hopefully you can remember all your happy times together to celebrate her life. We'll be thinking of you today.

DangerDame09 said...

Now I see where you and your girls get their beauty from ~ What a beautiful woman ~ May you have peace today ~

Alicia @ Oh2122 said...

Oh, honey.

It's been just a few days over 4 years for Hubby's mom.

That is a truly wonderful picture. I'll be thinking of you.

S Club Mama said...

thanks for stopping by yesterday! I appreciate all the kind comments.

BBB said...

Oh... I'm so sorry. Anniversaries are had days. Wrap your arms around your kids and take time to honor and celebrate your mom today.

~Trish~ said...

I'm sure she's smiling after that :)

nikkicrumpet said...

I can't even imagine how hard this must be for you. But I'm sure you have happy and beautiful memories of her that will keep you company and give you some smiles today. You'll be in my heart.

Tabitha Blue said...

Aww, that really is sweet. And what a wonderful photo to remember her by!

Aim said...

Anniversaries are always tough. I'll be thinking about you!

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

That's a very thoughtful post! A sweet tribute.

Wishing you a belated Merry SITSmas! Am I too late for hot cocoa?

- Margaret

lynn said...

Sorry I'm a couple days late on this! Very nice post. Cherish those memories.

Little April said...

Moms are special I sure she smiles down on you from Heaven everyday!

Briana said...

Sorry I haven't been by lately. Jeez, so busy. Your mom is beautiful. I'm sure she will be missed. When our grandfather passed in 2005 it about killed us with grief. It will be 3 years Dec 8th. :( HUGS for you!!!

Mrs Anne said...

Many blessings to you and your girls... may your Mom's spirit be with you always.

May you relish in the great memories and traditions she has passed down.

She's a beautiful woman... I bet she was just the sweetest too.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

oh, it's sad to lose loved ones...it's my first christmas without my grandpa. sad. blessings to you.

Lula! said...

Beautiful, Amy...

Just beautiful.

Rhea said...

Awww, I'm so sorry about your mom. :o( Sweet tribute.